Email & comments
Please feel free to comment on posts to this blog, but bear the following in mind:
- you do not need to supply an email address to post a comment;
- if you wish to remain anonymous don’t supply an email address, but remember that each time you post a comment your IP address is logged;
- comments are usually published immediately, but we don’t have to publish comments if we don’t want to; we can delete or edit them if we wish without giving a reason; we can use filters to stop certain people from posting comments or to stop people saying certain things; it’s up to us;
- if your comment does not appear immediately, it has most likely been mistaken for spam; we hate it when that happens; please email us if it happens to you;
- if you do supply an email address with your comment it will not be published, but we will assume it’s okay for us to email you; and
- we will never publish your e-mail address without your permission.
A number of organisations advertise on the blog. Some pay simply to have their advertisement displayed here, some pay each time a visitor clicks on their advertisement and some pay only when a reader clicks on their advertisement and goes on to make a purchase.
To enable this process visitors’ behaviour is tracked by the advertiser or their agent. Neither advertisers nor their agents share information with us that could identify individuals.